Wednesday, November 7, 2007

lucky

I really live a charmed life. I have always considered myself a lucky person. Good things happen to me. When I want something enough, I get it. When bad things happen to me, they are not as bad as they could be, and they work out fine in the end.
I try to be aware of that, and grateful for it.
Today I am feeling especially thankful:
I am thankful for a new client I started working for today (a company that wants to give me lots of work) and for the woman who recommended me so wholeheartedly that they wanted to hire me on the spot without even reading my resume.
I am grateful for my girls' soccer coaches and the time, skill, and care they give season after season.
I love that my girls are so talented and smart (and silly).
I appreciate my girls' teachers and a principal who cares so much and appreciates my contributions to the school.
I am thankful for a loving husband.
I am feeling happy about connections I am beginning to make.
Life is good.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Lucky girl - I miss you! This working thing really kills my social time but I am having fun creatively. I feel massively guilty for never finishing the daisies, especially after reading your post about the woman who lost use of her dominant arm. I currently am designing art for a 4' beach towel (for cheer nationals in Orlando) and doing the 12 page newsletter for P. Not painting, but still reading about it in my huge stack of pastel library books. Let's get together soon friend! Lisa

    ReplyDelete