Tuesday, November 6, 2012

election day


On this election day, I'm grateful for my landline voicemail, which gets transcribed and sent to my email, so I don't have to answer the phone when it rings every 20 minutes with someone calling to exhort me to vote for their candidate. Not only do I get to quickly see who called and what they said when I don't answer, but most of the transcriptions are so hilariously messed up that I usually get a good laugh when I read them. Here is the one I just got:
"Orange remind you that. Hello, this is Ervin isn't a responsible leadership. I'm calling to remind you that today is election day, hey Ronnie, Heather Clinton heat America back on track we can't afford four more years of uncle I have president. Please vote for me and he hasn't called me for their response when we are not authorized by any any work you need me." 
Hey Ronnie...we can't afford four more years of uncle... Ohhh-kay. And I am wondering who this Heather Clinton is. 

Last Saturday I got one that said:
"We need leaders who will stand up for the bodies we share the rest of my lawyers for Bobby's vote for life, bowling for family both against Barack Obama." 
 I'm not sure why all my callers are so against Obama, but bowling for family doesn't sound too bad.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! Technology is great, isn't it? I am lovin' the gratitude posts!

    ReplyDelete