Friday, November 2, 2012

grateful


I'm having a weird day and feeling really out of sorts, not getting anything done, feeling yucky. So I thought it would be a good idea to post a little gratitude:

  • I'm thankful that my trusty old Honda with 135,000 miles is still running great.
  • I'm grateful that I have a flexible work schedule and don't have to worry about getting to the office when my car is in the shop for minor recall work.
  • I'm so thankful for my sweet dog, who I would swear is even cuter now than she was as a 3-pound puppy.
  • I'm grateful for my loving and hardworking husband.
  • I'm happy that my college-girl daughter is doing so very well.
  • I'm really enjoying spending time with my high-school daughter.

And I'm really glad tomorrow is another day to start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment